If you are looking to spoil yourself and your partner for Valentine’s day then we’ve found some of the best Valentine’s day hotels in Ireland.
These locations look like the perfect setting for a romantic Valentine’s Day and we’d love to hear if you try any of them out or if you have suggestions of your own.
The Twelve Hotel, Galway
This hotel is perfect for the ultimate romantic break and boasts a number of very impressive awards including Ireland’s Sexiest Hotels.
The Valentine’s Package is 450 euro per couple but certainly includes the most romantic pampering I have ever seen and is sure to guarantee the most romantic Valentines Day EVER!
- A gorgeous suite, with petals strewn across the bed and bubbles beside it
- Two boldly red iced cup cakes from the Pins Bakery
- A very special Valentine’s candle-lit dinner in lovely West
- Pampering in-room spa treatments
- Love Potion cocktails in The Pins bar
- Fun framed caricatures of the couple as a memento of a special weekend
- A discount gift voucher for Hartman’s Jewellers (just in case the need to drop to one knee suddenly presents itself!)
- A very late check out and a wrapped rose and delicious goodie bag from The Bakery for your trip home
For more information visit >> www.thetwelvehotel.ie
Castleknock Hotel and Country Club, Dublin
Located between Blanchardstown and Phoenix park the 4 star hotel is set in stunning grounds and is picture perfect for a romantic night away.
Prices for the one nights stay are listed from 328 euro and includes the following.
- Rose Petal Display on the bed upon arrival
- A Four Course Evening Meal per adult in The Avenue Bar & Restaurant
- Full Irish Breakfast
- A Complimentary 1pm check out
For more information visit >> www.castleknockhotel.com
Hayfield Manor Cork
The Hayfield Manor is a gorgeous spot for a night away, with lots of things to do in Cork while you are there.
Book a one or 2 night package, with the 2 night package including afternoon tea.
For this 5 star experience prices start at 285 euro per person per night
For more information visit >> www.hayfieldmanor.ie
Belleek Castle, Co. Mayo
Set in the beautiful West of Ireland the Belleek is a perfect romantic getaway, with a range of different foods to try and a range of beauty treatments and massages.
Prices start from 165 euro per person and include
- 1 night B&B
- 5 course meal
- Chocolates and Prosecco
For more information visit >> www.belleekcastle.com
Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny
If you have never been to Kilkenny then it’s definitely worth a trip. The town is beautiful and there is lots to see, with plenty of shopping and nice restaurants to enjoy.
The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and has a Spa on site. Hotel rooms start at 260 euro and their Valentine’s Day offer includes a complimentary glass of Pink Bubbly Cocktail.
For more information Visit >> www.lyrath.com
Valentine’s Cottage Breaks In Ireland
If you fancy a night away in a romantic cottage then Hogans Irish Cottages have a great selection of different locations you can visit, including Dublin, Wicklow and Tipperary.
Some of their cottages are even Dog Friendly so you could even consider making a week of it and enjoying a nice break with your four legged friend.
For more information visit >> www.hogansirishcottages.com