Imagine a Pet Sitter as Reliable as YOU Are…
- Who treats your pet like the part of the family they are and wouldn’t DREAM of letting them down no matter what!
- Who understands what’s important to them from vital medication to their favourite cosy spot to sit in.
- Who loves hanging out with them and appreciating their unique personalities!
Welcome to Pet Sitters Ireland.
We ARE that Pet Sitter – And Pet Lovers first and foremost!
It was our own love for our pets and frustration at the lack of reliable Pet Sitters that inspired us to create our business 10 years ago.
We know what it’s like to truly love your pets and yet sometimes want or need to travel without them. Whether it’s a weekend away, a holiday or a business trip, if you’re really going to enjoy it and make it successful you have to KNOW your pets are cared for the way YOU would care for them!
And whilst no-one could ever replace the love you give your own pets, for those times you can’t be there? We’re the next best thing!
Our TEN YEARS of Pet Sitting experience and recently becoming AWARD WINNING franchisees are testament to our commitment and dedication to you and your pets.
But it’s our own love of pets that’ll leave you feeling completely at ease when you leave your pets in our hands.
We get that every pet is different.
- At your meet and greet you’ll see how well your Pet Sitter cares for your pets’ individual needs and quirks – that’s what makes this the best job in the world!
- And they’ll stay in touch sending pics of your pet so you can see for yourself that they’re safe and happy while you’re on your trip.
- We’re an established reliable business, recognised as The One to Watch Franchise of the Year 2019. To become successful Franchisers, we took our already robust systems to the next level.
- So you can rest assured our business runs like a well-oiled machine. We track and monitor every visit by GPS, have all the correct insurances and contingencies in place and we’ll never let you and your pets down.
What Happens Next?
- Get in touch (or call 1800 303010 / 087 9898042) and tell us about your pets – we want to know everything about them! We want to know what they love and hate, where they like to go for walks or which games they like to play. We even want to know your home routine – when we need to turn lights on/off, when we need to put the bin out and how we keep your favourite plant alive.
- Let us give you a personalised quote for the pet care option that best suits you and your pets. Not all pets are the same and so we want to make sure that we create a schedule of visits that suit your pets needs.
- Meet with your Pet Care Assistant to make sure it’s a good match. This is your chance to get to know us and make sure you are happy. We want you heading away without any worries about your pets.
- And finally…Relax knowing we have everything taken care of. And if you need us any time we are only a phone call away.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get that people have questions about what we do and how we do it. I know I would if I was trusting someone with my pets.
Here are some articles answering our most frequently asked questions. But of course if you have any other questions just Get In Touch Today
- How Do I Know I Can Trust My Pet Sitter?
- How Much Will My Pet Sitter Cost?
- What Questions Should I Ask My Pet Sitter?
- What Happens At The Meet and Greet?
What Others Say About Us
“In 2011 we were really delighted to discover Pet Sitters Ireland. While we were away on one 4 week trip there was a family medical emergency and our daughter could not look after the dogs. We contacted Mike, and without any hesitation he stepped in telling us to look after the family issue. That’s a service you cannot buy. It is more akin to a friendly relationship. While this is Kate and Mike’s business I think they really do it out of love of pets. Thanks guys! “ – Isolde and Richie
“Pet Sitters Ireland has looked after my two dogs for 5 years and I have been amazed at how their service keeps getting better. The Pet Sitters have always been caring professionals, highly responsive to the needs of their four legged and two legged clients. Now that I have a canine senior citizen–a 13 year old sighthound- I appreciate even more the way Pet Sitters is aware of his special needs. I can’t praise them enough, from the high standard of care to the clear communication. I hate being away from my dogs when I travel, but I rest easier knowing they will have the best of care with Pet Sitters.” – Maria
Get in touch with us today or call 1800 303010 / 087 9898042 to find out more about how we can help you and your pets.Download Our Guide To Hiring a Pet Sitter (Including Frequently Asked Questions)