Are you busy at work all day and need a Dog Walker?
Do you have meetings on zoom when you work from home and need someone to take your dog out for a walk?
Or maybe you just are super busy and need an extra pair of hands to take your dog out for extra walks?
Whatever the reason we can be there to walk your dog for you.
As an established Pet Sitting and Dog Walking business of 10 years we have a reputation for reliability and genuinely loving your pets!
Recent winners of The One To Watch Franchise of the Year Award 2019 and Best In Home Pet Care 2020, we have systems and contingencies that keep our business running like a well-oiled machine and your doggies well looked after no matter what comes up!
When you decide to book a Dog Walker with us
- We’ll give you a personalised quote that best suits your pooch’s needs, then a meet and greet so they (ahem, I mean you!) can make sure you’re happy to leave your dog in our care for their walks.
- And you’ll receive photos showing how much fun they’re having on their Dog Walk so you never feel guilty when you’re not walking them yourself.
Ready to book a dog walker?
- Get in touch (or call 1800 303010 / 087 9898042) and tell us about your dog. We want to know where they like to go for a walk, if there are any other dogs to avoid on the street, if they have a favourite coat and whether they like to walk fast or just enjoy a stroll.
- Let us give you a personalised quote for the dog walking option that best suits you and your dog. Not all dogs are the same and so we want to make sure that we create a schedule of visits that suit your dogs’ needs.
- Meet with your Pet Care Assistant to make sure it’s a good match. This is your chance to get to know us and make sure you are happy. We don’t want you worrying about your dog at all.
- And finally…Relax knowing we have everything taken care of. And if you need us any time we are only a phone call away.
Frequently Asked Questions about hiring a dog walker
We get that people have questions about what we do and how we do it. I know I would if I was trusting someone with my pets.
Here are some articles answering our most frequently asked questions. But of course if you have any other questions just Get In Touch Today