You have plans to go on holiday, to head away for the weekend, or you just need someone to watch your pets while you are gone overnight. But how do you know which Dublin Pet Sitter to hire?
You might have already heard accolades about how much a professional pet sitting company can help by taking care of your pets when you cannot.
But, if you’ve never used a pet sitter before, you might also have questions and concerns that are holding you back from hiring a professional pet sitting company.
Pet Sitters Ireland provide Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services across all of the Republic of Ireland for all types of animals. Call us 1800 303010 or 087 9898042 or Contact Us for more information.
Here are some common questions Pet Sitters Ireland often hear from prospective clients:
What Is Pet Sitting?
The professional pet sitting industry has grown considerably in the last decade or so. A professional pet sitter cares for a variety of pets – dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, birds – while the pets remain in the comfort of their own home.
Many professional pet sitting companies offer daily visits in addition to an overnight pet sitting service.
What Tasks Does A Dublin Pet Sitter Perform?
That really depends on YOU. A professional pet sitting company should ask you questions to determine how you care for your pets and what you want the pet sitter to do during visits. Perhaps, for example, you may want the pet sitter to feed your pet, to put his toys away, and to give him other toys, and so on. A pet sitter can also turn lights on and off to give your home a lived in look, bring in the post, and water your plants.
You might also want to read: Questions To Ask Your Pet Sitter
How Often Does A Dublin Pet Sitter Visit?
Again, that depends fully on you and your pet’s needs. Some people have a pet sitter come in once daily while others book two or three visits each day.
How Do I Know If A Pet Sitter Is Professional?
A professional pet sitting company or a professional pet sitter will have insurance, experience with pets, and can provide testimonials or references from previous clients.
You might also want to read: How Do I Know I Can Trust My Pet Sitter?
What Others Say About Us
“In 2011 we were really delighted to discover Pet Sitters Ireland. While we were away on one 4 week trip there was a family medical emergency and our daughter could not look after the dogs. We contacted Mike, and without any hesitation he stepped in telling us to look after the family issue. That’s a service you cannot buy. It is more akin to a friendly relationship. While this is Kate and Mike’s business I think they really do it out of love of pets. Thanks guys! “ – Isolde and Richie
“Pet Sitters Ireland has looked after my two dogs for 5 years and I have been amazed at how their service keeps getting better. The Pet Sitters have always been caring professionals, highly responsive to the needs of their four legged and two legged clients. Now that I have a canine senior citizen–a 13 year old sighthound- I appreciate even more the way Pet Sitters is aware of his special needs. I can’t praise them enough, from the high standard of care to the clear communication. I hate being away from my dogs when I travel, but I rest easier knowing they will have the best of care with Pet Sitters.” – Maria
How Do I Get Started?
- Get in touch (or call 1800 303010 / 087 9898042) and tell us about your pets – we want to know everything about them! We want to know what they love and hate, where they like to go for walks or which games they like to play. We even want to know your home routine – when we need to turn lights on/off, when we need to put the bin out and how we keep your favourite plant alive.
- Let us give you a personalised quote for the pet care option that best suits you and your pets. Not all pets are the same and so we want to make sure that we create a schedule of visits that suit your pets needs.
- Meet with your Pet Care Assistant to make sure it’s a good match. This is your chance to get to know us and make sure you are happy. We want you heading away without any worries about your pets.
- And finally…Relax knowing we have everything taken care of. And if you need us any time we are only a phone call away.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get that people have questions about what we do and how we do it. I know I would if I was trusting someone with my pets.
Here are some articles answering our most frequently asked questions. But of course if you have any other questions just ask.
- How Do I Know I Can Trust My Pet Sitter?
- How Much Will My Pet Sitter Cost?
- What Questions Should I Ask My Pet Sitter?
- What Happens At The Meet and Greet?
Find out more about our services call us on Freephone 1800 303010 or contact us for more details.