Ensuring your pet receives the best veterinary care possible when he is injured or sick means planning in advance for the unexpected. Unfortunately, veterinary costs continue to rise, making care expensive. The good news for pet owners in twofold.
As veterinary care advances, more pets are able to survive injuries and illnesses that may not have been survivable before. And, by purchasing pet insurance to cover your pet(s), you can help defray his veterinary costs, often for the whole of his life.
123 Pet Insurance offer coverage for dogs and cats throughout Ireland.
- 123 Pet Insurance offers Accidental Only and Premium Pet Cover policies.
- Accidental Only covers veterinary fees, lifetime coverage for accident and illnesses only, death of pet and third party liability. The cost of the excess starts at 69 Euros.
- Premium Pet covers the same as Accidental Only with the excess starting at 69 Euros. In addition, your Premium Pet coverage will also cover kennel and cattery costs, holiday cancellation, and theft.
- Pets with Accidental Only will be covered for up to 2,000 Euros per condition while those with Premium Pet will be covered for up to 2,500 Euros per condition.
- Unlike some pet insurance companies, Pet 123 Pet Insurance doesn’t have upper age limits. Once the puppy or kitten is eight weeks old, he is eligible for coverage that will last for the remainder of his life if the policy is continually renewed.
- Pet parents who insure more than one pet will receive a 10 percent discount on insurance costs.
- Premium Pet insurance provides boarding costs for pets when their pet parent is hospitalized.
- Pet 123 Pet Insurance provides insurance coverage for dogs and cats only.
- To guarantee lifetime coverage, the pet insurance policy must be renewed each year.
Apply for a pet insurance policy with 123 Pet Insurance or for more information, call 01 524 6000 or open a Live Chat or fill out the online feedback form at their website. Customer service representatives are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*All information was correct at the time of writing the article. Please check the company’s website for current up-to-date policy details. To learn more about Pet 123 Pet Insurance, go to their website.