Are you considering entering the Nose Of Tralee Pet Competition?
The Nose Of Tralee is Ireland’s largest online Pet Competition, offering pet owners from all 32 counties of Ireland the chance to compete to win their county title and then go on to win the overall title of Nose Of Tralee.
The competition is open to all pets. We are not just a dog or cat competition, we want all types of animals to enter. If you feel your pet would make a good Nose Of Tralee then we want to hear from you.
To Enter Please Visit www.NoseOfTralee.com
Nose Of Tralee Pet Competition Dates
Stage 1 – Entering the Competition
The Nose of Tralee opens for entries on the 23rd May. Pet Owners will be asked to upload a picture of their pets and tell us why they think their pet would make a great Nose Of Tralee.
Note – the written entry and photo will be used in the judging process if your pet makes it to the judging round – so make sure you take the time to perfect your entry.
Entries close on the 19th June. No late entries will be accepted.
Stage 2 – Public Voting
The competition is open for public votes from the 20th June to 10th July.
During the public voting, entrants can share their entry on Facebook and Twitter to get votes for their pets.
Note: Entrants cannot use paid methods to get votes.
Stage 3 – Judging (11th July – 31st July)
The 3 entrants in each county with the most votes go through to the judging stage.
Independent judges will decide the winner of each county based on the following.
- Number of votes received during public voting
- The photo entry (cuteness, clarity, uniqueness are the 3 main factors taken into account)
- Written entry (pets story, unique talents and why they would make a good Nose are all taken into account)
Note – Judges decision is final.
All 32 finalists will receive a winner’s sash and will be asked to resubmit their pets photo wearing the sash. Failure to comply with this part of the competition will mean the runner up will take the finalists position.
Stage 4 – Public Vote (1st August – 22nd August)
A public vote will decide which of the 32 Finalists is Crowned the 2016 Nose of Tralee. The 2016 Nose Of Tralee Winner will be announced on the 22nd August.
Note – The competition is run using the Shortstack Competition App. All results generated by the app are considered final.
Rules Of The Nose Of Tralee Pet Competition
All entrants accept all rules and conditions when they enter the competition.
- Voting is run by a 3rd Party App and vote counts generated via the app are considered final
- One Entry = One Pet (Please do not enter more than one pet per entry)
- Criteria has been set for the judging stage of the competition – Judges decision is final.
- Any entrants found to be paying for votes or advertising will be removed from the competition.
- The Nose of Tralee logo and the Pet Sitters Ireland logo can only be used with the written permission of Pet Sitters Ireland.
- No other companies may claim to sponsor or endorse the Nose of Tralee, unless they are an official sponsor. This includes, but not limited to, adding their name to posters, flyers, Tshirts, awards.
- All photos and written comments entered into the competition can be used, without written permission, by Pet Sitters Ireland.
Got Questions About The Nose of Tralee?
If you have questions about the Nose of Tralee then please submit them via the contact form at www.NoseOfTralee.com and we will be happy to answer them.