Are you looking for a Dog Walker in Dublin?
If so, you have come to the right place.
Pet Sitters Ireland is an established Pet Sitting and Dog Walking business of 10 years that has a reputation for reliability and genuinely loving your pets!
Recent winners of The One To Watch Franchise of the Year Award 2019 and Best In Home Pet Care Provider 2020, we have systems and contingencies that keep our business running like a well-oiled machine and your doggies well looked after no matter what comes up!
What type of Dublin Dog Walks do we offer?
- All our walks are solo walks – unless you have more than one dog in your home and then we will happily walk them all together. And the good news is we will walk up to 3 dogs for the same price!
- Walk lengths start at 20 minutes up to 1 hour – so you can choose something to suit your dog and their level of activity.
- We can walk your dog multiple times a day – a lot of customer opt for 2x 20 minute walks a day to make sure their dog gets out for 2 walks.
- There is no commitment to have your dog walked every day or even every week. Our motto is ‘we are there when you need us’. So if you need us this week and then don’t need us for a month – that’s fine too.
When you decide to book a Dog Walker in Dublin with us
- We’ll give you a personalised quote that best suits your dog’s needs, then a meet and greet so you can make sure you’re happy to leave your dog in our care for their walks.
- And when the walks are being done you’ll receive photos showing how much fun they’re having so you never miss a moment of their time out with us.
- We can also give them treats (if you want us to), refresh their water and turn any lights on/off for you.
Get in touch for a no obligation chat today or call 087 7453847. We look forward to hearing all about your dog.
Ready To Book A Dog Walker in Dublin?
- Get in touch (or call 1800 303010 / 087 7453847) and tell us about your dog. We want to know where they like to go for a walk, are there any other dogs to avoid on the street, if they have a favourite jacket and whether they like to walk fast or just enjoy a stroll.
- Let us give you a personalised quote for the dog walking option that best suits you and your dog. Not all dogs are the same and so we want to make sure that we create a schedule of visits that suit your dogs’ needs.
- Meet with your Pet Care Assistant to make sure it’s a good match. This is your chance to get to know us and make sure you are happy. We don’t want you worrying about your dog at all.
- And finally…Relax knowing we have everything taken care of. And if you need us any time we are only a phone call away 24/7.
What Others Say About Us
“Igor has been walking Buddy and Pearl for the past few months. He has been an absolute god send. So reliable and punctual. They are so excited and happy to see him when he arrives, which gives great comfort knowing that they feel that way towards him. I know there is nothing to worry about. Igor is so polite and has even helped out at short notice. Pet Sitters Ireland really are top dog !” – Jeanie
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some articles answering our most frequently asked questions. But of course if you have any other questions just Get In Touch Today
- How Do I Know I Can Trust My Dog Walker?
- How Much Will My Dog Walker Cost?
- What Questions Should I Ask My Dog Walker?
- What Happens At The Meet and Greet?
Get in touch for a no obligation chat today. We look forward to hearing all about your dog.