Carlow is in the beautiful South East of Ireland, 84km south of Dublin. There are lots of great shops, restaurants and pet based service providers in Carlow Town. To help you find out all that Carlow has to offer we have put together this handy guide to Carlow Town.
If you are visiting any of these locations and need a Carlow Pet Sitter or Carlow Dog Walker, then please get in touch. Pet Sitters Ireland offer Pet Sitting and Dog Walking services all over Ireland and have local pet lovers that can come and feed your cat, walk your dog and make sure you can get away knowing your pets are all safe and happy.
Pet Owners Guide to Carlow Town
Carlow Pet Stores
Petmania Carlow, Carlow Retail Park, Carlow
Petmania have a great range of pet food, toys and supplies. They also sell fish, rabbits and mice. Convenient parking makes this a handy place to shop. You can also visit lots of other stores in the same retail park, such as Woodies and Home Store and More.
Maxi Zoo, 5, Four Lakes Retail Park, Dublin Rd, Pollerton Big, Co. Carlow
Maxi Zoo stock a lot of different pet brands, collars, leads, toy and treats. They are located near the Range and Supermacs drive through.
Davys Pets, 4, Strawhall Industrial Estate, Strawhall, Carlow
A more specialised pet store with a range of exotic animals.
- Petmania Grooming Studio, Carlow Retail Park, Carlow
- A Dog’s world Grooming, Tullow Road, Bennekerry, Co. Carlow
- Heads and Tails Dog Grooming, Rathcrogue, Carlow
- Gizmos Grooming, Clogrennane, Carlow
Carlow Dog Trainers
- Working Canine Association of Ireland, Raheenkillane, Carlow
Carlow Pet Sitter / Carlow Dog Walker
Pet Sitters Ireland offer a range of Pet Sitting and Dog Walking services to allow your pets to stay at home in their own comfortable surroundings. Tel 1800 30 30 10.
- Carlow Town Park, 4 Sleaty St, Graiguecullen, Co. Carlow
- Oak Park, County Carlow, Ballaghmoon Castle, Co. Kildare
- Altamont Gardens, Bunclody Rd, Altamont, Ballon, Co. Carlow
Lemongrass Restaurant Carlow, Hanover Square, Kennedy Ave, Graigue, Carlow
Lemongrass offer an excellent range of Thai food. Their lunch specials and evening meals are fresh and vibrant. Definitely worth a visit for one of their Bento Boxes.
Reddys of Carlow, 67 Tullow St, Carlow
Reddys offer an excellent range of pub food. Their Sunday roast is excellent and offers great value for money. This is a friendly, family orientated restaurant with free parking.
Joe’s Chinese Restaurant, 10 Kennedy St, Graigue, Carlow
Joe’s Chinese is probably one of the best in town. Their food is fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. Their takeaways never disappoint and are perfect for a Friday night in front of the TV.
Bombay Diner, 204 Barrack St, Carlow
If you fancy a curry in Carlow, then the Bombay Diner offers a great dining experience. They have a great range of Indian Cuisine that you are sure to enjoy. They also offer a takeaway service.
Teach Dolman, 76 Tullow St, Carlow
The Teach Dolman offers an excellent range of food, from sandwiches to steaks. The pub has a friendly vibe and there is plenty of seating in both the restaurant and bar area.
Carlow Beauty Salons/Hairdressers
- Peter Mark, Carlow Shopping Centre, Kennedy Avenue, Carlow
- Rustiq Salon Carlow, 43 Tullow St, Carlow
- Gellicious Nail & Beauty Studio, Castel Hill Center Carlow
Carlow Shopping Centres
Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Barrack St, Carlow
The Fairgreen has shops such as Tesco, Heatons, Argos, New Look and Costa Coffee.
Carlow Shopping Centre, Unit 18 -19, Kennedy Ave, Carlow
Penny is in the Carlow Shopping Centre, along with Peter Marks Hair Salon.
The Range, Four Lakes Retail Park, Dublin Rd, Pollerton Big, Co. Carlow
The Range stocks a vast range of household items, from kitchenware to craft supplies.
- Tesco Superstore, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Barrack St, Carlow
- Dunnes Stores, 5 Sleaty Rd, Graiguecullen, Carlow, Co. Laois,
- Supervalu Carlow, Sandhill Shopping Centre, Rathnapish, Carlow