If you are planning a trip to Dublin and want to take your dog with you then you are going to need to find a Dog Friendly Hotel in Dublin that can accommodate you and your dog.
Things To Consider When You Stay In Pet Friendly Hotel
- What facilities does the hotel have for your dog – is there an outdoor area you can walk your dog in?
- Is your dog allowed to stay in your hotel room?
- Are there any restrictions on the size of the dog that can stay in the hotel?
- Is there a fee for your dog to stay at the hotel?
- Are there any waivers or deposits to pay?
- Are you able to leave your dog in the room when you go for breakfast/dinner?
- Have you registered for a Dog Walker in Dublin – so you can enjoy visiting places where your dog might not be able to go?
It’s important to do your research beforehand, so we took a look to find some Dog Friendly Hotels that might suit you the next time you are travelling away.
Best Dog Friendly Hotels in Dublin
Located on Charlemont Place in Dublin, the Hilton Dubin overlooks the Grand Canal and is a short walk from Stephens Green. It’s situated on the Luas line, which makes it a perfect spot for a shopping trip or night out with friends or family.
Some facts about this Dog Friendly location.
- City Centre Location with Canal views
- Close proximity to Convention Centre Dublin, RDS & Aviva Stadium
- Near shopping areas including Grafton Street & Dundrum Town Centre
- Ideal for meetings in the business district
- 8 flexible meeting rooms for up to 450 Guests
The hotel boasts modern rooms, wifi and 32″ flat screen TV’s. It also has an outdoor courtyard where you can enjoy drinks with friends or eat from the barbecue. The Charlemont bar and restaurant is a great place to dine with friends, with a range of bar snacks and cocktails.
Pets (cats and dogs) are allowed to stay in the hotel. A refundable deposit is required and only dogs up to 75lbs are allowed.
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Only minutes from the airport, the Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel provides a shuttle service for residents. The hotel has Wifi, plus a 32″ flat screen hotel in each of the 166 rooms.
Some facts about this Dublin Airport Hotel
- Scheduled shuttle service to and from Dublin Airport
- Bright, comfortable rooms including family rooms
- Close to corporations and Dublin city center
- 9 meeting rooms for up to 350 guests offering breakout rooms and WiFi
- Casual dining with live weekend entertainment at Burnell Bar and Grill
There are lots of attractions within easy reach of the hotel, such as Croke Park and the Guinness Storehouse.
The hotel only allows small dogs in the hotel, up to 5kg in weight. There is also a refundable deposit to pay and a waiver to sign before your dog can stay at the hotel.
Located at the Red Cow Junction in Dublin, the hotel is within easy reach of the Luas. This makes it extremely convenient to access Dublin City. You can also access the airport easily using the Dublin Coach facility.
The hotel has a bar, restaurant, modern rooms, free wifi and a car park. It is also 100% nonsmoking.
Dogs are allowed in the hotel at a charge. There are no details about the size of dogs allowed or if a waiver is required.
This luxury hotel based in Dublin offers an extremely high standard of rooms and amenities. With a state of the art gym and access to a 5-star golf club, this really is the full luxury treatment.
Unfortunately, the Conrad Hotel only allows service dogs in their hotel, regular pet dogs are not allowed.
How Can Pet Sitters Ireland Help You?
If you are staying in a hotel with your dog you may decide that you want to leave the hotel for dinner or a trip, but your dog is not able to go with you.
In this instance Pet Sitters Ireland can come and walk your dog for you while you are away from your hotel room.
You can find out more about hiring a Dog Walker in Dublin to make sure you make the most of seeing Dublin.